Large families are also welcome at De Koornmolen. We have a couple of Comfort 6 bungalows located in the park. The bungalows are free-standing and all of them offer a garden with a terrace. There’s also plenty to do for the family. The Willem-Alexander rowing course and recreation area the Rottemeren are literally right beside Leisure Park De Koornmolen. The following attributes are at your disposal:
- Living room with a lot of seating space, flatscreen television and radio
- Kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, fridge (including freezer), coffee machine, kettle, microwave, kitchen utensils, pans and sufficient storage space
- 3 bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with box spring single beds and 1 bedroom with a bunk bed
- Separate restroom
- Bathroom with shower, bath and sink
- Garden with terrace, garden furniture and storage room
Practical information bungalow park
You can rent a bungalow for a weekend, mid-week, week, month or long term stay.
Arrival and departure is only possible on Monday or Friday.
You can enter the bungalow from 15:00 pm onwards. Check in is possible at an earlier time of course. We ask you to check out before 10:00 am on the day of departure.
All bungalows are equipped with Wi-Fi (for a fee in case you don’t have KPN phone plan). There is one parking space available at the bungalow. A second car must be parked outside of the park. The appearance/layout of the bungalows of this type may vary. We look forward to seeing you!