Cookie preferences
SettingsI agree
de Koornmolen

Longstay Recreation park de Koornmolen

If you want to stay at the Koornmolen for more than three weeks, we call this a 'long stay'. This is possible, for example, if you have just sold your house and are waiting for another house or if you are divorced. You can rent a bungalow for a longer period of time at the Koornmolen for a maximum of six months. Different rates apply for long stays than for a tourist stay.

You need permission from the municipality to stay longer in a bungalow.

Would you like to know more about the long stay at the Koornmolen? Send an e-mail to or call 0031 180 631654.

Is it not possible to book via the website?
Then call 0180 63 16 54